Sunday, February 7, 2010

Annika Marie Galloway
















She's finally here! After nine-plus months of waiting, we finally headed to the hospital on February 4 (5 days late!), at about 2 am, when Liz started having headaches and higher blood pressure. We started the induction around 4 am, and at 9:00 pm on February 4, we welcomed Annika Marie into the world! She was 7 pounds 14.5 ounces and 20.5 inches long, and was the most alert (and cutest) newborn we've ever seen. (This is pretty obvious from the pictures!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you guys finally have your lil girl! I love her name and Annika is beautiful (just like her parents)! Congrats, mommy and daddy! :-) Thanks for sharing photos and I look forward to seeing her grow with you both!

    Hugs,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey even though I just turned one and can walk now and the next word on the tip of my tongue will probably be "Aunt Kim", I still haven't figured out how to update my blog. Will you post some more pictures of me mom when you have time, pretty please?" -Annika

    ReplyDelete