Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Waiting Game....the suspense continues for ALL!

So for many of you who know.... Little "Carlita" Galloway's due date has come and gone! January 30th was when she was officially due. The waiting game continues!! I guess she thinks I have more on my "to do" list that needs to be done before she comes. We are praying she comes in the next day or two--otherwise the plan is to be induced on Saturday for sure. Each day she gets a little bigger & we all know-- a bigger baby means even more fun for momma with labor & delivery! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best with labor and delivery! Praying all goes smoothly! Here's a message for lil 'Carlita': "ome on out! Give your momma a break already!" (just kidding) I'll be looking forward to reading all about your new babe and seeing photos! I'm sure she'll be beautiful like you! :-)

    Hugs, Marissa

    ReplyDelete